WHERE DO I GET STARTED?
STEP 1: New Members Classes
All New Members are required to complete eight one-hour classes prior to serving in a ministry capacity. These classes are held every Sunday morning excluding holiday weekends at 8:30am inside the Library Room, in addition to 6:00pm on Wednesday during Wednesday Night Bible Study. The classes are designed to provide each New Member with a foundational understanding of what we believe and to facilitate any questions. These classes may be taken in any order and there is no prerequisite for the classes. We encourage New Members to begin their classes immediately following their membership process. Upon completion of these classes, the New Member will receive (1) baptism, and/or (2) the Right Hand of Fellowship from our Pastor and Executive Board.
For your convenience our New Members Orientation Class packets can be downloaded to your computer by clicking the button below.
How Do We Serve Our New Members?
- We welcome New Members into the FBCJI family.
- We support, embrace and welcome New Members while providing them with effective, quality and professional information and resources regarding their newly embraced ministry.
- We provide spiritual support, leadership development, and practical guidance to new converts to the Christian faith and the vision/mission of FBCJI Ministries.
- We make New Members familiar with the history and organizational structure of FBCJI Ministries.
- We make New Members familiar with the Vision of the House, Baptist Doctrine, Stewardship and Discipleship.
- We provide a starting point (or launch pad) for New Members to become familiar with fellow members, facilities and ministries.
- We motivate New Members to become actively involved in volunteer support and networking ministries within FBCJI Ministries.
New Members Ministry Leaders